What Can You Do?
With over 80,000 new swimming pools and over 26,000 swimming pool remodeling projects built in Arizona, Shasta Pools & Spas has the experience and expertise to create the unique pool you have envisioned. The suggestions below are just a few of the possibilities you may want to include. To learn more schedule a free backyard consultation with pool designer.
- - Add a spa
- Give yourself the gift of therapeutic backyard hydrotherapy: Choose from a wide variety of concrete and acrylic spas that fit your needs.
- - Waterline Tile
- A tremendous variety of colors and fashionable stone-looking ceramic tiles are available.
- - Add a sun shelf
- Typically 6 inches uder water, a sun shelf is the perfect place for the kids to play or mom to lounge on a beach chair.
- - Add Swim-up Seating
- Seating areas are an important consideration for pools. In addition to the popular bench type seating, stools are also available. Stools are frequently used in conjuction with a swim-up bar to create the ultimate backyard resort.
- - Add a natural rock waterfall
- A natural rock waterfall is a dramatic and inviting addition to any swimming pool. The relaxing sound of flowing water will make you want to vacation in your backyard everyday.
- - Add a sculpted rock waterfall grotto and slide
- A sculpted rock waterfall grotto and slide combination is the perfect way to bring fun and a "wow" factor to any swimming pool.
- - Stacked Stone
- Stacked stone is very popular and can be used in a variety of ways both as a water feature and as detailing.
- - Your swimming pool's shape and depth
- If you can dream it, we can build it. Many people are choosing depths of 3 feet on either end with 5 feet of depth in the middle - this is known as a "play pool".
- - Scuppers
- Add a raised area with spouts known as "scuppers" that pour water into the pool. Scuppers are available in a wide range of styles and finishes.
- - Lighting
- Pools are beautiful at night. Options include remote-controlled, color changing L.E.D as well as fiberoptic lighting.
- - Telescopic Fountains
- These fountains retract flush into the swimming pool floor when not in use. Use in groupings of three or five for a dramatic effect.
- - Mosaic Tile Inserts
- Add a custom look to the floor or steps of your swimming pool with unique mosaic tiles, available in a variety of shapes and sizes, including the very popular turtles and dolphins.
- - Misting Systems
- Add built-in misters to cool off while lounging around the swimming pool on those hot summer nights.
- - Decking
- Consider the living spaces you want around your pool and ask your pool designer to come up with the best layout and materials for your lifestyle.
- - Shasta Deck
- Shasta Deck comes in 12 colors and a variety of unique textures and patterns to give you the look of expensive, natural materials such as flagstone or tile at a fraction of the cost.
- - Large pebble
- Shasta Stone, our most durable pebble interior finish, comes in a variety of colors to match the look and feel of your swimming pool.
- - Small Pebble
- Shasta Sand is our small pebble interior finish that provides a smoother texture and appearance using smaller polished stones. It also comes in a variety of colors to match the look and feel of your swimming pool.
- - Standard plaster
- Our traditional plaster is a special mix of white cement and carefully-selected marble.
- - Upgraded plaster
- This revolutionary plaster finish consists of premium marble and pure Portland cement combined with resilient polymers and pozzolans to add increased durability and strength.
- - Upgraded plaster with quartz
- This revolutionary finish consists of premium marble and pure Portland cement combined with resilient polymers and pozzoalans to add increased durability and strength, plus quartz to give your swimming pool sparkling blue water.
- - Energy efficient pumps
- Choose an energy efficient swimming pool pump, exclusively available through Shasta Pools & Spas.
- - Salt systems
- Fully automatic salt water chlorination system produces chlorine by converting salt (sodium chloride) into chlorine. Salt systems produce water that is comfortable and gentle on the eyes, skin, and hair.
- - Ozone systems
- A fully automatic ozone generator reduces chlorine demand by oxidizing water contaminants while helping to rid your swimming pool of chlorine odors.
Reduces chlorine demand by 60 to 70%, while significantly reducing overall swimming pool chemical use and operating costs.
- - Filters
- Add a Shasta exclusive high-capacity cartridge filter and forget about backwashing.
These filters require cleaning about once per season.